Just Write


Self-Love

I stared at my blank screen for an hour last night. Frustrated.
The words didn’t get written last night.
Okay, now those things are cleared up. I just write.

"You are a victim of the rules you live by. "
-Jenny Holzer; artist, thinker, blurter of brilliance 

      
           
Most people are living in an illusion based on someone else’s life until they wake up. It’s where we figure things out, analyze, criticize, judge, obsess, worry that our nose is too big, decide once and for all to stop eating fast food, try to remember where the hell we left the house keys, etc.
Sometimes, when you’ve waited for something your whole life when it arrives, you feel scared. Life is r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s and I have no idea what we’re even doing here spinning around on this globe with who knows what out there beyond it. It makes much more sense to go after life with a sense of, “Why not?” instead of a furrowed brow. I just want to see what I can get away with and it takes all the pressure off, and reminds me that life is but a game.

Yes, we have bigger responsibilities and more pressure as adults, but come on folks, I guarantee that life is but a game.

Yes, we have bigger responsibilities and more pressure as adults, but come on folks, I guarantee you there are countless people with waaaay more to whine about so decide to go for it instead of sitting around of your own excuses. Try this on: I just wanna see if I can lose fifty pounds; I just wanna see if I can start a new career; I just wanna see if I can get myself out of debt and make six figures a year; I just wanna see if I can sell my old clothes; I just wanna see if I can meet my soul mate. Take the pressure off, relax and get back in on the adventure. Look at your life and figure out how you can make it happen.  ntee you there are countless people with waaaay more to whine about so decide to go for it instead of sitting around of your own excuses. Try this on: I just wanna see if I can lose fifty pounds; I just wanna see if I can start a new career; I just wanna see if I can get myself out of debt and make six figures a year; I just wanna see if I can sell my old clothes; I just wanna see if I can meet my soul mate. Take the pressure off, relax and get back in on the adventure. Look at your life and figure out how you can make it happen. 

When we are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears. When you actively send this grateful energy out, you receive it back, bringing you closer and closer to the most powerful thing of all: Self love. Tah dah!


Here are some nuggets of wisdom that I still find useful:

·         LOVE YOURSELF
Because it’s the holy grail of happiness.

·         LOVE YOURSELF
Like you’re the only you there is.

·         LOVE YOURSELF
Unless you have a better idea.

·         LOVE YOURSELF
And everybody benefits.

·         LOVE YOURSELF
You deserve it.


Autumn

Autumn Is Here! "Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go" -Unknown Oh, fall! There ar...